Two Bedroom Apartment with Terrace and Sea View
- 4 guests
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 beds
- 1 bathroom
Apartment Kim is located in Lumbarda, small village on the eastern cape of the island of Korčula. Luggage storage before check in and after check out is available, so that you can explore the island a bit more before departure. Free private parking is available on site.
This lovely apartment with furnished terrace and sea view is a perfect fit for up to four persons. It features air conditioning, cable TV and Wi-Fi (during summer season). Kitchen is fully equipped and comes with dining area. Bathroom offers bathtub and hair dryer.
- AccessParking - private, Exterior lightning
- BedroomBed linen provided, Hangers, Wardrobe / closet
- Entertainment systemCable TV, TV
- KitchenOven, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water kettle, Kitchen utensils provided, Kitchen, Trash cans, Dining area, Dining table
- GeneralTerrace, Air-conditioning, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Living Room, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area
- BathroomBathtub, Towels provided, Hair dryer, Toilet, Free toiletries, Soap
- AuthorizationsChildren, Smoking allowed outside
- Unique property locationSeafront, Sea view, Private flat in building
- Room amenitiesSofa, Hardwood / parquet floors, Private enterance
- Check inafter 2:00 pm
- Check outuntil 10:00 am
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES 1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment. 2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...) 3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM) 4. Take care and keep i...
- 1 user reviews
- Value for money
- Wireless internet
Lovely Apartment KimWe have spent four nights at the lovely apartment Kim with our 18 month baby girl. The apartment is conveniently located between Korcula city and the sand beaches of the south. The apartment has a huge terrace with a beautiful view over the water. Taking a swim is a 30 second matter as there are small jetties to swim from right in front of the house. THe lady who owns the house live upstairs is incredibly nice. She will make everything to make your stay comfortable: she welcomed us with a delicious soup, she had arranged a travel cod for our baby, and she helped us for directions to the beaches during our stay. The bedrooms are large and comfortable with direct access to the terrace. People who come here tend to come again regularly, and it is no wonder as it is such a nice place!
Lumbarda 58, 20263 Korčula - Korčula, Island Korčula, Croatia
Jan 1 - Jan 5, 2024
2 adults or children
2 guests - 2 adult or children
Jan 1 - Jan 5, 2024