Apartment Brajković - One Bedroom Apartment with Loggia and Sea View
- 4 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 2 beds
- 1 bathroom
Apartment Brajković is located in Gornji Kono. The apartment is close enough to the town center, but yet far enough to keep your privacy. The most adorable part of this cosy apartment is loggia with furniture and sea view. The beautiful sea view allows you to feel the city and enjoy the facilities.
This cosy bedroom apartment with furnished balcony is perfectly fit for up to four people. The equipped kitchen comes with dining area while the living room includes a sofa and sitting area. The apartment has a private bathroom with bath, washing machine and hair dryer.
- AccessElevator, Parking - on-street, Exterior lightning, Fire extinguisher
- ClothingWashing machine, Iron, Ironing board
- BedroomBed linen provided, Hangers, Wardrobe / closet
- Entertainment systemCable TV, TV
- KitchenOven, Microwave, Stove, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Fan / extractor, Toaster, Water kettle, Kitchen utensils provided, Kitchen, Trash cans, Dining area, Dining table
- GeneralBalcony, Air-conditioning
- BathroomBathtub, Towels provided, Hair dryer, Toilet, Free toiletries, Soap
- AuthorizationsChildren, Smoking allowed outside
- Unique property locationSea view, Private flat in building
- Room amenitiesSofa
- Check inafter 3:00 pm
- Check outuntil 10:00 am
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES 1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment. 2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...) 3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM) 4. Take care and keep i...
- 3 user reviews
- Value for money
- Wireless internet
great location with excellent viewsOur stay at Apartment Brajković was great - it has everything you can find in a home. Gruz market is a 7 minute walk away where you can buy fresh seafood, fish and vegetables and Tommy supermarket is a 15min walk, which is where we did our food shopping for our 5night stay. Its location meant we had some beautiful views but be prepared for some steep climbs. The bus stop to Old Town is a 10minute walk away or you can walk from the apartment to Old Town, which is about a 30mins walk. Overall our stay in Dubrovnik was superb - the only downside was that the WiFi was not working when we arrived on Saturday. Communication between direct-booker and the owner of the place was prompt but the WiFi issue was not resolved by the telecoms company until Wednesday evening. So we only had access to the internet on our last night of our trip. But the staff at direct-booker were very helpful with any problems we had and would definitely recommend the place!
Od Gaja 66, 20000 Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik region, Croatia
Jul 10 - Jul 13, 2022
2 adults or children
2 guests - 2 adult or children
Jul 10 - Jul 13, 2022